Grey sun visors 1999 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr. Krispy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking for gray sun visors that are in very good condition for my 1999 Yukon? AZ sun has finally taken it's toll on the sun visor plastic mirror covers, and the cover material is starting to break down so I'm looking to replace them. I can still buy the driver side OEM online but the passenger side is no longer available. My Yukon has 267,000 miles and it still looks and runs like a pup. If anyone knows where I might be able to find replacement sun visors (new or used) I would appreciate the help. -Mr. Krispy (ok to text me at 509.413.6233 too.)

Last edited by a moderator:

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I'm looking for gray sun visors that are in very good condition for my 1999 Yukon? AZ sun has finally taken it's toll on the sun visor plastic mirror covers, and the cover material is starting to break down so I'm looking to replace them. I can still buy the driver side OEM online but the passenger side is no longer available. My Yukon has 267,000 miles and it still looks and runs like a pup. If anyone knows where I might be able to find replacement sun visors (new or used) I would appreciate the help. -Mr. Krispy (ok to text me at 509.413.6233 too.)
Try calling these guys. They might have some and be willing to ship.
https://www.google.com/search?q=b+a...q:B%26M%20Auto%20Sales%20%26%20Parts%2C%20INC.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He had 30 posts, last I looked yesterday, now he has 4.

I think the mods might have cleaned up some of the non-sense posts that he had made to try and get his count up. I see they are no longer showing.

Nice to see the guy get a break. Hopefully he will be more engaged moving forward.