Good 03 LED taillights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Patriot17763

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a quality pair of LED taillights for an 03 and I have seen some with integrated turn signals. What are some of the experiences out there and part numbers from some of you experts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love my Spyders. These are the red ones. Put an LED reverse light in there and even with the 5%, the visibility is good. Super bright IMO when you unlock with the key fob and the look is great too.

IMG_8425.JPG

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a set of Anzo's on the Esky and Spyders on the Silverado, either one is a great choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

electro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you need a whole housing?
Philips makes nice LED bulbs. 12 year warranty and nice light spread. Not a bad price for what you get.

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the ones I got for my Yukon XL. They are all red, and the parking lights light up the whole light, but it still has separate turn signals and brake lights.
You can see it in my avatar, but I have some photos and a video of them in action on my build thread.
Just changing to a light assembly that has a clear backup light makes a huge difference in the amount of light you get for backing up over the stock lenses, even if you don't go to LED reverse lights.
20161222_163635.jpg

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
x2 on the superbrightleds

I've seen some guys posting about the Amazon JDM Astar LEDs as well being pretty good. Might be worth comparing, price, reviews and lumens output. Either way the reflectors in the aftermarket tail lights coupled with an LED bulb is seriously bright like 95Escahoe pictures show.

05alive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I rock the JDM astars in my reverse lights. Bright, definately better than stock, my only complaint is that amazon pretty much only has "xenon white" aka 6-65k aka blue lights. Rather have all my lights in 5k.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz