god please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olforrester

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok so ongoing problem with the hoe so it acts like a misfire but doesnt show misfire code got on interstate about go run over keeps getting worse and the tach is jumping all over the place truck jumps and it almost acts like when it hits a bump cats been checked new plugs cap rotor button it almost acts like fuel pukp issues but thats a big job and i cant get nickle and dimed to death this thing is killing me and cant figure it out help

hapyspaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, its like a word mystery.

Use punctuation so we know where one thought ends and another begins.

From what I can gather, it feels like its misfiring, it jumps when you hit a bump, and you have recently done a tune up.

Is the SES light on at all? Have you had a scanner hooked up to it to see whats going on?

OP
OP
O

olforrester

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok, sorry for the lack punctuation. I had a scanner hooked up and it told me CPS we replaced it, but didnt work. So now im thinking fuel related causing a misfire, but trying not to tackle a fuel pump until i know for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghostknight