Go Rhino 3000 series Push Bar Feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Two Tahoes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did anyone install a Go Rhino 3000 series push bar ? How is the quality and how does it install ? Thinking of getting one for my 2012 Black Tahoe. Any feedback will be helpful.:cheers:

smurfskier

Reaction score
I got one about 2 weeks ago. The install was pretty easy and I installed some hid 7" offroad lights on it for the fun look. The quality seems good so far but obviously I have not had it installed for to long.

20Tahoe12LT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not have experience with THAT GoRhino! product, but I DO have experience with another GoRhino! product. I found their stuff to be most excellent.

OP
OP
T

Two Tahoes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got one about 2 weeks ago. The install was pretty easy and I installed some hid 7" offroad lights on it for the fun look. The quality seems good so far but obviously I have not had it installed for to long.

Smurf, did you have to remove the factory tow hooks to install it? Also from anyone else I would like to know how it holds up to the nasty chemicals they use on the roads nowadays, if any had it through a winter yet.
:burnout:

smurfskier

Reaction score
Smurf, did you have to remove the factory tow hooks to install it? Also from anyone else I would like to know how it holds up to the nasty chemicals they use on the roads nowadays, if any had it through a winter yet.
:burnout:

TT ..... Yes the tow hooks have to come off to install the bar. The mounts are really burly though and could be attached to if you needed to be pulled out or had to pull something from the front.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper