GMX550 and newly installed OEM Nav/DVD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonedog

Reaction score
Okay, I need any and all help I can get here.

I changed out the OEM Nav unit on my 07 Yukon XL with an OEM Nav/DVD. A friend with a Tech 2 was able to get the VIN relearned and everything worked EXCEPT for the OEM rear camera.

I went ahead and installed the GMX550. It does what it's supposed to EXCEPT that I can't get video in or out of the DVD unit. In other words, I can't get the video to show on the rear headrest (aftermarket) screens, although you can hear the sound. Nor can you see what's piped in from the rear headrests onto the front screen. Nor can you see the video that the iPod's playing.

On all of the above situations, the audio is there. No video. It's either the LockPick OR the change that needs to be made in programming on the head unit to get the rear camera (and hopefully other video functions) to show up.

Does that make sense? Am I crazy? Got any help?

75678fdd.jpg

Thanks!

OP
OP
B

bonedog

Reaction score
Took it to the dealer that I trust and they reprogrammed it. Hooked the LoclPick back up and everything works perfectly!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjphi26

Latest posts