GMDLBP Programming issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tom q

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My alarm arms but my doors won't lock. I know this is a programming issue with the GMDLBP but I forgot how to change the platform type.

I press the programming button but nothing happens. I disconnect the module and reconnect it. LED blinks once and disappears.

Anybody know how to reprogram?

OP
OP
tom q

tom q

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I followed the manual but I could not change the platform. I can program the door locks, etc. but not the platform type.

OmarR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I vaguely remember having the same issue. Try disconnecting the harness, hold down the button, and while you are STILL holding down the button, reconnect the harness.

Let me know if that works.

*EDIT*

Actually, first try mode 7 in the programming mode, and that *should* kick you back into vehicle platform mode.

Last edited:
OP
OP
tom q

tom q

Full Access Member
Reaction score
done. I reset it back using mode 7 and then I was able to change the platform. Thanks for the help.

mikemhp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
having similar issues- batt keeps draining, no click, no start... never even knew there was an alarm on the truck...
when charging battery, red light on gmdlbp module keeps blinking... could this be draining my battery?
already tested starter, good,,, changed alternator, new battery, new ignition, just could not see it way back up in under the dash... but now i see it
HELP!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove