GMC Inventory and IN-Transit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I just noticed a few days ago that my vehicle (23 Yukon Ultimate)now shows up on the GMC Inventory list and shows in transit to my dealer. Has anybody had any experience of time to dealer after it shows up on the GMC website? Or is this still a crap shoot and it will arrive whenever it gets there. Was hoping it would arrive before the end of the month since they are still offering 0% interest on the Yukons,

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I just noticed a few days ago that my vehicle (23 Yukon Ultimate)now shows up on the GMC Inventory list and shows in transit to my dealer. Has anybody had any experience of time to dealer after it shows up on the GMC website? Or is this still a crap shoot and it will arrive whenever it gets there. Was hoping it would arrive before the end of the month since they are still offering 0% interest on the Yukons,
Mine took 6 weeks, 3 of which were sitting in a rail yard in Wisconsin, waiting for a truck to haul it the final 100 miles…this was in Feb of 22

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal