GMC front end.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOVAhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anyone who has a gmc, is your front grill and and surround falling apart on you? Cause mine sure is, every time i look at it its got a new crack or something is split, its so irritating, and i want a new front end, but then i gotta get it painted, its so much work for that. Does anyone think my truck would look stupid if i just left the front end black when i get a new one until i get it painted?

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NOVAhoe said:
For anyone who has a gmc, is your front grill and and surround falling apart on you? Cause mine sure is, every time i look at it its got a new crack or something is split, its so irritating, and i want a new front end, but then i gotta get it painted, its so much work for that. Does anyone think my truck would look stupid if i just left the front end black when i get a new one until i get it painted?

Or go to the junkyard or CL to find someone with the same color truck as you and take that grill.

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
Not mine, yet. The front end is quite flimsy and easy to break.

Stop driving drunk and smashing into everything. :bleh:

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
your rims are black so i wouldnt see a huge issue, are trucks are constantly under construction anyways so i dont think anybody would say anything

OP
OP
NOVAhoe

NOVAhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry i know this is a little late but i was out of town haha. I got the front end but im still debating on if i want to put it on or not, i guess i need to just try it out and see, if i dont like it ill put the old one back on and get the new one painted to match.

OP
OP
NOVAhoe

NOVAhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put the new front end on, its not too bad looking, the black makes it look kinda tough.
grill2.jpg

Last edited:

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score

getting it color matched is a MUST! Lol, dont feel bad I need one for my 99 Yukon slt, it currently has a Tahoe grill on it and its been sanded down by the previous owner, I cant find a grill at the junkyard at all and Craigslist sellers want 'new' price for a used one...im getting one from Certifit since its in Denver and have it painted.

Devs93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not one to suggest plasti dip cause I actually hate the stuff but since the bottom of your yuk is blac or appears that way in the pics you could plasti dip you bumpers and tie all together till you can paint your grille.Just a thought

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz