Gm Lockpick anyone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

champ112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the one you are looking at for 350 i believe is for the on star bluetooth option as well as the other things

Yukon Joe XL

Reaction score
ok i just spoke to them. first of all timmy it is a plug and play device that goes into the bac of the radio that allows you to watch a dvd in front while driving and most importantly as the vehicle is in MOTION you can now enter an address, where as the fatory has a safety setting on it not allowing that. its really great i tell you. Yukon Joe how do u activate yours to work b/c that seems to be the problem. in other words do u use the mute button x4 or door lock x2. depending on how u answer this will resolve my problem. thx have a great day

Mute button x 4 for the dvd front player, mute x 2 to turn off/ mute x2 for entering address etc.. on the Nav,mute x 2 to turn off / door lock x 4 for the rear camera viewing in motion while in any function other than XM mode. Doorlock button 4 x or mute 2 x to turn off. Rear camera still works as normal in reverse otherwise. Hope this helps.

O2bwln

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got the lockpick in my 08 z71 and love it. Note that the new NAV DVD ver.4 is having problems with the lockpick and to the best of my knowledge Coastaltech has not addressed this issue.
So if you don't have the new version 4.0 dvd Lockpick is a great mod. I installed mine in about 15 minutes and haven't looked back since. Also, note that once you unlock you address entry ability and add the new address make sure you press the window lock to lock the dvd system again, other wise your nav will be out of sync.

O2bwln

gbleezy

loves to snowboard
Reaction score
i have the lockpick and the ipod lockpick that connects to your xm radio. it allows you to control your ipod through the nav screen. i love it!