Gm Lockpick anyone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

champ112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have this thing out there. I currently do have it installed but it seems as tho there is a minor problem with it while driving, in that it doesnt reposition itself after i put in another address

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have this thing out there. I currently do have it installed but it seems as tho there is a minor problem with it while driving, in that it doesnt reposition itself after i put in another address

sounds weird, but what is it?

Yukon Joe XL

Reaction score
I have the Gmx-322 but have not had that problem. There does seem to be many bugs in this system going by the discussion forums. Lockpick has been very helpful with tech support if you call them.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Gmx-322 but have not had that problem. There does seem to be many bugs in this system going by the discussion forums. Lockpick has been very helpful with tech support if you call them.

but what is lockpick?

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
but what is lockpick?

A lockpic basically unlocks all the factory safty settings in the audio system that restrict you from doing things while you drive. For example, it lets you enter in addresses while you drive, it lets the front DVD screen to play while in motion, and it also can let you watch the rear view camera while you drive if you are pulling boat or something. It does a lot of other cool stuff too, but the reasons I listed is why I am interested.

OP
OP
C

champ112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i just spoke to them. first of all timmy it is a plug and play device that goes into the bac of the radio that allows you to watch a dvd in front while driving and most importantly as the vehicle is in MOTION you can now enter an address, where as the fatory has a safety setting on it not allowing that. its really great i tell you. Yukon Joe how do u activate yours to work b/c that seems to be the problem. in other words do u use the mute button x4 or door lock x2. depending on how u answer this will resolve my problem. thx have a great day