Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like the drop down TV screens are gone due to the panoramic sunroof. But instead two huge second row screens.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Right, but at least with the current and past gen GM vehicles there is variations, tahoe's/yukon's have there own designs, Sierra/Silvorado's have there own design, etc. But now with the new and upcoming GM's everything is merging together, Tahoe's look like silvorado's and vise versa.

Not sure what you mean. Other than the pickups typically being a year ahead, the Silverado and Suburban/Tahoe front clips have been pretty much identical forever.

calif phil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it. The colors, features and the front end are better and I would luv to have one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly what I thought. Looks even MORE like the expy now lol

No way man, this thing is aggressive looking, especially the front. The Expedition front looks like friendly minivan, the new Suburban looks like an aggressive truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mlgreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally LED headlights and 10 speed transmissions are standard. Overall pretty meh on the exterior and the interior is nothing to really write home about. In comparison to the new Ram interior it's a let down so I know the Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer interiors are going to mop the floor with the Tahoe/Suburban.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076