Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t care if the headlights are halogen, LED or some other technology. I just want headlights that make it so that I can see where I am going at night, especially in inclement weather. I’ve driven vehicles with all different types of lighting technologies, some good and some not so good. Maybe OEMs needs to pay attention to the new IIHS headlight testing when designing their systems.

Last edited:

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, I'll chime in on the the towing issue..

I currently have a 2018 Tahoe LS Custom Edition 2WD with the Max towing package. My vehicle is rated to tow 8700 lbs. !! :boti:

I have towed my car hauler with my 1966 Chevy C20 LWB on it for a couple of hundred miles and had no problems whatsoever.

I have actually towed my JD 4510 Tractor with FEL & Rotary Cutter on it to go work at a friends place.. again with no problems.

I just looked up the ferd and Yes, they are rated more than my Tahoe with a 3.73 gear ratio!! I have a 3.42 gear:D and get 21-24 MPG cruising at 77 MPH with NO buffeting or excess wind noise.

In addition, I am going to order a new 2020 Tahoe LS Custom Edition before the new platform comes out so I can get the last of the solid axle 4WD Tahoes. This may well be my last new car but I need the 4WD to go on my tour of state & national parks and the unpaved roads they offer. Next thing on my bucket list. :cool:

Anyway, just my 2c worth..

Might as well get the 6.2L :)

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ooooooo zing! Apparently not Detroit either. Now run along and get back to your hard hitting dash oils/window cleaner/scented carpet spray advice, lol...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Forgot about that! Remember when you thought cleaning your car interior ruined it LOL?

You are literally addicted to being wrong.

High energy though! Bigly high!

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10 days and still not a peep about what to expect. That's either because it's phenomenal, or it's a disappointment. I've been waiting for a while for a game changer.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot about that! Remember when you thought cleaning your car interior ruined it LOL?

You are literally addicted to being wrong.

High energy though! Bigly high!
Uh no, I dont remember anything like that. I remember suggesting cleaning the dash with a damp rag, and you sayin NO - use armor all! I remember you claiming no vehicle in the last decade ever had a cracked dash, and someone pointing out most 07-14 tahoes did. I also said auto washes are fine with silver, and you started freaking out claiming a bunch of crap you read on carwash.com or whatever. But I guess it me whose "addicted to being wrong" LOL...

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The final countdown to release has begun! Just days away now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh no, I dont remember anything like that. I remember suggesting cleaning the dash with a damp rag, and you sayin NO - use armor all! I remember you claiming no vehicle in the last decade ever had a cracked dash, and someone pointing out most 07-14 tahoes did. I also said auto washes are fine with silver, and you started freaking out claiming a bunch of crap you read on carwash.com or whatever. But I guess it me whose "addicted to being wrong" LOL...

I forgot that you claimed full touch car washes were great for car finishes LOL! That was classic.

Add another one to your pile of ‘incorrect things I’ve said’ awards!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC