Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They've done reveals at the Texas State Fair before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know they’ve done new edition reveals (Chevy ultra ranch Texas BBQ sauce Dallas edition etc) but didn’t know they’ve unveiled brand new models.

Learn something new everyday

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know they’ve done new edition reveals (Chevy ultra ranch Texas BBQ sauce Dallas edition etc) but didn’t know they’ve unveiled brand new models.

Learn something new everyday
The Texas state fair has a car show - a decent sized one actually. GM values its biggest full size market...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw that today. 8 months out the exterior is baked. They’ll need to start retooling soon. They’ve gotta be releasing ‘official’ pics soon.

Also means that the 2020 MY will be a shortened one.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Texas state fair has a car show - a decent sized one actually. GM values its biggest full size market...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Interesting. What new models have they rolled out at it?

NOVA99

Reaction score
Spoke a GM rep the other day (company buys a lot of Tahoes for work) and he confirmed order banks open February and deliveries are expected to begin in June/July 2020 for all new Yukon & Tahoe.

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spoke a GM rep the other day (company buys a lot of Tahoes for work) and he confirmed order banks open February and deliveries are expected to begin in June/July 2020 for all new Yukon & Tahoe.

That sounds consistent with what others have reported.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn