Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally I’d rather them take their sweet time testing double and triple checking to ensure the next gen is perfect and meets the expectations of a vehicle with a $80K+ price tag.

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally I’d rather them take their sweet time testing double and triple checking to ensure the next gen is perfect and meets the expectations of a vehicle with a $80K+ price tag.

I agree, and I’d say it seems like they have been, given that the new model has been seen driving around (in camo) for around 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You sure you saw a 2020 order guide? Can you post it here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just looked at the 2020 Order Guide for the Suburban. It’s on the gmfleetorderguide.com page in case my upload does not work.

Attachments

• printbook.pdf
    398.8 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just looked at the 2020 Order Guide for the Suburban. It’s on the gmfleetorderguide.com page in case my upload does not work.

Wait! When did you get your new 19LT?! Congrats.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait! When did you get your new 19LT?! Congrats.

Thank you. Got it on April 18. Just used it to bring kids home from college. Hard to find base LT trucks that are not black around here. Got 26 mpg fully loaded with four adults and cargo.

What was shocking when I was looking for a new truck is that we now have a Florida based dealer chain that has been stocking 2wd drive Suburbans at their Northern Virginia store, which makes no sense to me since we need the 4wd when it snows. This in turn has caused some of the other dealers to follow suite.

WillCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and don’t laugh but rumors are swirling around a new Sequoia in 2022.
I'm not laughing. I saw one of the new RAV4s at Home Depot yesterday. Seriously good looking little SUV - if Toyota does something like that on a larger scale with a Sequoia redesign, it will make waves fast.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I spoke with a GM employee this past weekend. She installs the driver door panels in the Texas plant. She will be changing jobs in July, and new production will roll out in September to the tune of 500 units per day. She did not know any power train info (different meetings), but did confirm more inside room and different body lines.

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yes, I read that too. GM is taking one more year to refine them. I really wanted to see them soon but I'm ok with that. They've been testing them for close to 2 years but if they need another thats better than releasing them too soon. And maybe there is some new technology that is just around the corner that will now be added to more models, something like self-driving/super cruise.

"All Next-Gen GM SUVs To Arrive For 2021 Model Year"

Read more: http://gmauthority.com/blog/2019/05...-to-arrive-for-2021-model-year/#ixzz5nvlCoyIW

Next-Generation Chevy Tahoe and Suburban will Likely be 2021 Models, According to the 2020 GM Fleet Order Guide
https://www.tfltruck.com/2019/05/ne...s-according-to-the-2020-gm-fleet-order-guide/

NOVA99

Reaction score
Folks - the caddy, gmc, and chevy will be 2021MY, not 2020. I have the order guides on only from color changes. Check out TFL Truck or GM Authority as well. They will likely hit the market in 2020 and be a 2021MY.
https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com