Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes! Pictures or it didn’t happen! You know the rules, lol.

I just came back from the DC auto show and there was NO 2021 GM triplets Tahoe/Suburban/Yukon/Escalade. But I also wasn’t expecting it either as they haven’t launched yet, but I was hoping for maybe a roped off Tahoe/Yukon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wifey and I are headed to the DC show this weekend. Sucks to hear about no show GM.

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wifey and I are headed to the DC show this weekend. Sucks to hear about no show GM.

Yeah I know. GM still represented, but only 2020 model year for these trucks. They did have the new Vette, roped off, but with door open so you could see inside. That is a killer of a car for the price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really? You don’t like that interior? I like it, it’s more sophisticated than Audi/Mercedes/BMW with 3 configurable screens, curved towards the driver. I think it looks cool, curved towards driver makes a statement about who’s important, I.e. a “driver’s vehicle”.

09c09dd711c36999104edd1a66b8dd9b.jpg

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? You don’t like that interior? I like it, it’s more sophisticated than Audi/Mercedes/BMW with 3 configurable screens, curved towards the driver. I think it looks cool, curved towards driver makes a statement about who’s important, I.e. a “driver’s vehicle”.

Interesting that the Cadillac moved the shifter to the console but GMC and Chevy went to push buttons. I like the GMC Denali dash better myself but would like to see this one lit up and at night. Good to see Cadillac get the trailer brake controller, they didn't get it with the GMT-900s.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

I agree. Looks slick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo