Full "neon" escalade third brake light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I had a custom full led bar a few years ago but one of the leds went out and I put the oem one back on. I was trying to make sure this Amerilite bar was the same as the one in the pic I included.
The first one I had that is available for sale has individual LEDs20220311_162654.jpg

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@gooffeyguy Started looking into this upgrade a bit too late, but now that I'm daily driving the '13 Escalade ESV looking to do this upgrade and since you seem to be familiar looking to see if you could point me in the right direction.

I own a '13 Escalade ESV White Diamond. Is there a full length LED 3rd brake light that I can just swap the OEM LED light out with into my OEM Whie Diamond spoiler? I see some are LED light bars or individual LEDs. Trying to do this upgrade and avoid replacing the whole tailgate spoiler and painting to match.

Appreciate any help and input you can provide.

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
They used to sell them on eBay but now it’s just the led bar as opposed to the individual leds that match up perfect with the OEM esky lights. Another option is to find someone local or on social media willing to tackle the job of extending the length of your OEM brake light.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar