Fuel Tank Strap Hardware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrobie79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the part numbers for the fuel tank strap bolts and nuts? Having a hard time finding the GM part #.

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can use Dorman part#55157, this comes with the bolts and J-Nut's

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I still have no idea why members post for help and then will not provide details of their rigs. It really does amaze me. I guess ALL of the 2007 to 2014 Tahoe's, Yukon's and Escalade's are EXACTLY the same and ALL parts are interchangeable. :disgust:

OP
OP
J

jrobie79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still have no idea why members post for help and then will not provide details of their rigs. It really does amaze me. I guess ALL of the 2007 to 2014 Tahoe's, Yukon's and Escalade's are EXACTLY the same and ALL parts are interchangeable. :disgust:

in this case, yes, they are in fact EXACTLY the same and the parts in question are ALL interchangeable. Good looking out though

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I very much doubt that depending on the option packages. If you know that, then how come you said you can't find the GM part #?

If you want to be difficult about it, then fine, that means I never have to worry or put forth the effort to help @jrobie79.

OP
OP
J

jrobie79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I very much doubt that depending on the option packages. If you know that, then how come you said you can't find the GM part #?

If you want to be difficult about it, then fine, that means I never have to worry or put forth the effort to help @jrobie79.

You think the options package is going to change the gas tank mounting hardware? :signs8:

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
You figure it out and think about what options are.

It isn't just options either. Models vary as well.

But I know I am talking to someone who knows it all so I am done and need no more education from you. Thanks for the schooling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts