FS: Turbocharged 6.0 AWD Escalade 600hp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
So you finally made the decision to put it up for sale. If this was for sale when I bought my current ride, I would have gone with yours. Thats the same price I got mine at. Whoever gets it is getting a pretty awesome Escalade.

OP
OP
Racie

Racie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
racie NO !!!:chair:

It's just a feeler...not really pushing it I already turned down a guy claiming he had 19 cash locally. I told him if he had 19 cash it should be easy to come up with atleast another 2! Told him I already felt I was giving it away. Kinda ticked me off cause he was acting like it was law that I accept his offer. Hell last time I checked after the bank clears a 23,000 check it still beats 19 cash!

imtbear69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if i had the money I would buy for sure,but first i would have to find someone to give me 15g for the LoHoe first

OP
OP
Racie

Racie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man ur avatar has me crack'n up bear69!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
damn, cheap escalade if i ever seen one! love your truck man. if i had 20 id come down and get it, and well if you were closer :( i can tell the rents tho, i know their looking for an escalade. Were going down to the Keys in florida this summer, they want some luxury :) and im sure with this *****, we can cut the time down from 24 hrs to about 10 hours with that damn turbo! also if you had 3rd row, my Dad would be all over this. :( sorry holmes