FS: 2008 Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clean truck... GLWS!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I would like suggestions on the price. Am I in the ballpark? I have no idea what it is worth.

since you asked for an opinion I think it's rather high. I'd say $23 - $24k is more in the right ballpark.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I would like suggestions on the price. Am I in the ballpark? I have no idea what it is worth.

since you asked for an opinion I think it's rather high. I'd say $23 - $24k is more in the right ballpark.

x2

around here it would be $28k form the dealer, $25k from private seller, and would probably be talked down to $24k or so...

Doesn't matter the mods, take them off and sell seperate...

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I don't know where you guys are pulling those prices from but down here a similar equipped Tahoe is worth $28000 on a trade in (NADA) and $26k realistically with that many miles and the first owner.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know where you guys are pulling those prices from but down here a similar equipped Tahoe is worth $28000 on a trade in (NADA) and $26k realistically with that many miles and the first owner.

I got my price from how much they are going for up here in my area. An 07 or 08, comparably equipped to the OP's is running low 20's (sometimes close to mid 20's) often times. If it's 28k they've priced themselves out of the "competition" in the KC area unless it's a dealership selling it.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it is worth what someone is willing to pay.. keep this in mind and NADA is a guide not the set price. and NADA and Black Book change week to week area to area.. mods are value to some people and mean nothing ot others.. i would first see reaction of anyone interested to judge if you are priced fair.. bc if they desire those mods you may be priced perfect.. if they need soccer mom car on the deal then your high..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr

Latest posts