FS: 2000 Chevy Tahoe LT 4x4, 195k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MINIz guy

Reaction score
35739825282_d491869ac7_c.jpg https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4235/35739825282_d491869ac7_c.jpg

Selling my GMT800 Tahoe. It is the 5.3L Vortec, with the tow package (G80 diff, 3.73 gears). It's been a solid vehicle for the last 15k miles and 1 year, being both my daily driver and tow rig. With my commute getting longer, from 25 miles to 100 miles round trip, I want to clear my fleet and get a new fuel efficient vehicle with a warranty. It has 195k miles right now. Asking $3000.

Good:

- No rocker rust

- No quarter panel rust

- Fully loaded model with auto A/C, power everything, rear climate control, no third row seating on this one!

- Was previously garage kept, so no paint fade or worn interior buttons

Bad:

- Driver seat leather tear

- Driver rear window regulator sticks

Modifications:

- Mishimoto aluminum radiator (I worked and helped develop this radiator, I'm 100% confident in it's cooling abilities for the engine AND transmission. Keeps trans temp under 185*F)

- New front speakers and tweeters, Alpine SPS-610C and I added extra sound deadening in the doors to quiet the truck down

Maintenance (since May 2017):

- Brake pads (AC Delco front, Centric rear)

- Rear passenger brake caliper

- Trans fluid flushed w/ filter, diff fluid, rear diff cover, spark plugs, filters, when I first picked up the truck

- Intake manifold gaskets, knock sensors and knock sensor harness

- Dorman stainless steel brake lines done a month ago (huge job, took forever)

- Timken wheel hub done a week ago (other side looks new-ish, done before I bought it)

OP
OP
M

MINIz guy

Reaction score
Did a trip to Boston this weekend, closer to 196k now. Price drop $2500