FS - 07 plus GMT900 Kelderman Air Ride System - $3000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the look but don't know if I can install this myself. Any issues with dash lights saying service suspension system?

OP
OP
E

emay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will get the message center notification unless you wire in resistor. I'm not including it, but don't let that deter. It's a no brainer to handle it.

Not sure if the dash light topic is where you were worried about installing on your own. If it was for the rest of the system - if you can turn a wrench and read some instructions, you can cover it.

OP
OP
E

emay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I lugged my 53 back on the suburban last year 620 miles round trip. Obviously the trip out was unloaded. The trip back was just as comfortable. I used the 3rd preset which takes the truck to slightly higher than the oem ride height and then bumped the rear up just a touch to keep her level - pic below loaded up:

53f1001of1.jpg

The escalade hasn't gotten much heavy traffic out back. I've tugged some lawn equipment, trailer loads of firewood, and my motorcycle but nothing as significant as a car or boat.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
The bag struts is it hard to put new struts in?
Can you only use one specific strut?

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Forgot to ask, Are the settings preset or can you make your own?

OP
OP
E

emay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bag struts is it hard to put new struts in?
Can you only use one specific strut?

Direct swap - and it's a simple 2 bolt at bottom, 3 on top. Remove oem - slip in the bag strut and your on to running air line and sensor wire.

Forgot to ask, Are the settings preset or can you make your own?

3 presets are set via an auto configuration you run after initial install. The ECU takes into account full range of travel and sets these initially. You can then change the heights and over write them to any height you like. Additionally you have full control to adjust anything you like, anytime you like.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Surprised this has not sold yet at this price.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I don't think my question was quite understood. Seemed like you were talking about taking my assembly out and replacing it with this one. I meant the struts itself(shock) can the sleeve bag be put onto any strut for instance a bilstein?

Status
Not open for further replies.