Frontend Lighting Rearrangements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSmurdered

i know u see me
Reaction score
got bored at work again today so of course i just started walking around the hoe looking for something to change. so i found my drl's... they have been burned out for about a year now. i thought it would look sweet if my drl's were hid. but then i thought it would be sweeter if i could use them as my high beams. what i ended up doing was making the factory high beams the drl's using cheap blueish bulbs. then making the factory drl's the high beams using hids. i did the high 4 mod so when i hit the high beams the lows still stay on. it worked out awesome and i like the look alot. i havent seen any nbs with the high beam relocation or the drl spot having hids. cant wait til tonight to see how it looks. heres a quick pic, notice i have 5000k hids in the lows and the highs are 6000k. im gonna order up the 5000ks for the highs later today. oh yeah and an H13 hid fits lovely in the 3157 bulb opening IF you use a bigger rubber gasket.
IMAG0254.jpg

whitetahoe

Reaction score
thats a good idea, i will be waiting for your report on how it performs at night

OP
OP
SSmurdered

SSmurdered

i know u see me
Reaction score
thats a good idea, i will be waiting for your report on how it performs at night

night performance isnt much different than the low beams alone. the drl housings arent made to project light like the high beam housing are. they act more like a fog/driving light, they light up close proximity to the bumper and not much more. however when i have them on with the lows, you can see me coming and you know its me!

heres a night pic... High Intensity Discharge is an understatement
IMAG0255.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA