Front license plate horror show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ragogli

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone make a suggestion on what to use to put a front license plate bracket on my new 2022 Z71 Tahoe without drilling into the bumper?
Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could try double face tape or Velcro. Double face tape 3M weather doesn't bother it they use that to hold on emblems and side moldings.

norcalmuscle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I used Sly Brackets on my '21 Z71 for my front plate - works perfectly! Great customer service, and shipped super fast. I would definitely recommended checking them out.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sticker license plate is a pretty good idea. I wonder if they offer the specialty plate colors and designs some states have.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can anyone make a suggestion on what to use to put a front license plate bracket on my new 2022 Z71 Tahoe without drilling into the bumper?
Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
unless you live somewhere where they give out a serious ticket for it not being there I wouldn't worry about, they are required here in CA I haven't had one on my vehicles in probably 20 years combined, never once have I got a ticket for it, i'ts not a moving violation so insurance wouldn't go up if you did get a ticket, I can sit here on the side of the road and count countless vehicles with no front plate, the cops could care less in general.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65