Front LED bowtie for grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FINALTOUCHFRI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a replacement LED bowtie for my 07 Tahoe. I need it for my front grill. Im looking for a black bowtie that illuminates in LED white.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You've asked the eBay seller if what you want is available or even in production?

OP
OP
FINALTOUCHFRI

FINALTOUCHFRI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have done my homework. I have reached out to many of the sellers on ebay and they just don't have that particular one. You figure they can make it for the camaro it cant be that much different to a Tahoe. Even the sellers that make it in other colors for the Tahoe just don't have them in black/ illuminated in white. If I find one I will let you guys know. TY!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can’t you paint the one they have in red to black since it has white led?

OP
OP
FINALTOUCHFRI

FINALTOUCHFRI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a gold one with white. I will try to paint it when I get it. I will let you guys know.

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed this one on my friends s10. I wouldn't bother with the ebay ones. Ive seen them on other trucks at night and you can barely see them lit up.

20190721_223449.jpg

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have this one installed on my yukon with power on and off sequence. When i seen an domestic vehicle like the aviator and navigator have that feature i just knew i had to mock up something lol. Im going to do the headlights the same way soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas