Front floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UpAndDown

Reaction score
Hi I have an 08 Tahoe LT. When I recently bought it, it came with front floor mats. The seller says they are weather tech, but I can’t find an insignia on them. Whatever they are, the drives side may doesn’t stay in place and almost every time I get in, the lip which is at the kick plate area, which is curled way up for some unknown reason, catches my foot and folds over. It’s quite annoying. Who makes a decent set of mats that will actually sat in place and not curl up to get caught in your feet when getting in? Thanks for the info.

Reaction score
Hi I have an 08 Tahoe LT. When I recently bought it, it came with front floor mats. The seller says they are weather tech, but I can’t find an insignia on them. Whatever they are, the drives side may doesn’t stay in place and almost every time I get in, the lip which is at the kick plate area, which is curled way up for some unknown reason, catches my foot and folds over. It’s quite annoying. Who makes a decent set of mats that will actually sat in place and not curl up to get caught in your feet when getting in? Thanks for the info.
HuskyLiners

Either their "X-Act Contour" or "WeatherBeater" lines

Reaction score
I have the Weatherbeaters. They're more of a harder rubber/plastic material while the X-act Contour is more rubbery

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan