Front and Rear Splash Guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having mud guards not compatible with power side steps makes some sense. You are risking binding and either destroying the splash guard, side step or overworking/ over heating the retractable steps.

With that said I se only two solutions. 1. z71 Go without and 2 cut off a portion of the side step near the front splash guards. IIRC the rear guards should go behind the rear wheel so shouldn’t be a factor there.

Along those lines……has anyone tried the 2021 Escalade/Tahoe/Yukon no drill mud flaps from Weather Tech? Specifically on any Z71 models…..(MY 2022 specifically)

Any fitment issues since the running boards are a different design than other models.?

Thanks for checking!

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few posts late but don’t necessarily give WT a bunch of credit on the 21/22 Escalade/Tahoe/Yukon products.

Two months into production of the 2022
Models and as of a couple of days ago NOTHING for in channel window vent visors. I have them before and they work great Z. Easy to install, and look neat and professional. Installed correctly they look almost factory installed and part of the window frame. I would think by now that could get one or two vehicles to do some R/D and beta testing.

They sell everything except the in channel window vent visors and moonroof wind deflector.

therealbofa

Reaction score
A few posts late but don’t necessarily give WT a bunch of credit on the 21/22 Escalade/Tahoe/Yukon products.

Two months into production of the 2022
Models and as of a couple of days ago NOTHING for in channel window vent visors. I have them before and they work great Z. Easy to install, and look neat and professional. Installed correctly they look almost factory installed and part of the window frame. I would think by now that could get one or two vehicles to do some R/D and beta testing.

They sell everything except the in channel window vent visors and moonroof wind deflector.

I think Lund has some unless you really want to wait for WT.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know Lund does sell them. They are the vendor for when you order from dealer of GM accessories catalog.

The Lund ones are simply not as good as W/T. AVS…..vendor for AutoZone….not much better…..based on previous experience with other vehicles., roll window up slowly

One of my Coworkers has WT for his entire families fleet of Honda’s…2 Pilots and 2 CR-V’s…….I can’t speak for the pilot but he showed me the CR-V and actually nice. All W/T in channel vent visors use pretty much the same procedure. Line up and center I the channel. Tear about two inches of the red protective tape from the double sided tape and slowly press against the channel. Raise the window slowly over the lip and set in place. Don’t touch the windows for about 48 hours.

The difference with the CR-V is they also provide two low tension spring clips that mount in the channel above the visor. This also provides a guide channel for the window to reduce risk of it catching on the visor. Same concept as the guide tracks on your local car wash except vertical.

Slightly off topic but there are decent products out there. Don’t think I wouldn’t stoop so low as to call W/T, tell them I ordered a CR-V visor but the hardware kit was missing.

Front windows don’t really need that since the visors stick out near the bottom of the window frame.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The W/T splash guards do exist…Frony and rear. I have the fixed running boards ao can’t speak for power retractable stop models. I ordered hem for my 2021 Premier but never got around to installing them. Fortunately for this scenario it had a happy ending. The No Drill Splash Guards were sti.l in box and when I took it up to selling dealer for the running board install….(Backorder) they installed the boards, 1st/2nd row floor liners and all four splash guards at the same time while on the lift. Mats and running boards were part of the backorder and they charged $70 even for the splash guards. I will try to get some photos tomorrow.

Shrubs2K2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my WT front ones with the running boards extended and contracted. Easy to install. I have them on the rear to but no pics.

Attachments

• WT- In.jpg
    WT- In.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 19
  • WT - Out.jpg
    WT - Out.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 19

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyC