Front and Rear Splash Guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John McElligott

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I installed Husky brand mud flaps on the front wheel openings on my 2019 Tahoe with power retractable running boards. They fit just fine. There's just enough clearance for the running boards to work normally.Have the standard chevy flaps on the back.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Any word yet if there are mud flaps for the Yukon with power step? Can’t seem to find any myself.

Aaron 21 Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone have these factory installed on their 21? No aftermarket options available unfortunately, but they seem to be a necessary evil.
I do have them. I believe the dealership installed them. They are sturdy. I may have to try and adjust the position a bit. I don't like how they are sitting. 2 sided tape holds the vertical section to the body/bumper. A bit annoyed by that.

OP
OP
PauliePucks

PauliePucks

Reaction score
I do have them. I believe the dealership installed them. They are sturdy. I may have to try and adjust the position a bit. I don't like how they are sitting. 2 sided tape holds the vertical section to the body/bumper. A bit annoyed by that.
Oh man that’s not cool. I thought the clear vinyl was to protect the paint not to adhere the guards. If you would post pics of how they look when you can I’d appreciate it!

brentj

Reaction score
wish there was solution to this!

seems they could have made step bar 3" shorter to allow for flaps.

Also does anyone see how we can have splashguards on the front if we have the power step going in and out?
These really are a necessary evil and save your body from tons of tar and stone chips....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick