friggin new guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fast4door07

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello , well took a while with family and kids to get a Yukon Denali 4wd. only 5 months of searching for the right price range and tripple black . Ok now that that is out of the way I traded my 2016 Ram 2500 Cummins as been driving Pick Up's for 20 years and wanted to try something different. So driving it home I decided to lay the wood down getting on the freeway when I was plagued by the imfamous battery cable problem and left me on the highway(lol) $300 later in tow bills as I live in the Boondocks . So I will get her back to her glory but did not think it would happen so soon. I have never had a car with so many creature comforts . I hope to contribute to the forum as soon as I get my bearings on this platform. Been a Ram/BMW/Jeep person for ever.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs