Fridge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blakesan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would really like to turn the center consol into a small fridge or cold storage box , has anyone done this and could offer some info on it ?

OP
OP
B

Blakesan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sell small refrigeration units ? or fridges? ive seen the fridges for off road vehicles.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive though about this so many times lol. Like at least a cooler with a drainer at the bottom. That would be nice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my dads old ChooChoo Customs 96 Burb had a cooler in the consol and a 15" tv behind it with VHS... yes a VHS remember this was 96 and tv in a car was rare unless it was a conversion van....

and if you dont know what ChooChoo Customs is it is a high end custom line the GM offers special order built to order.. dad waiter 3 months for them to make his burb...

the cooler held 8 and had a drain was the freaking ****.. that was the best freaking feature other than the tv.. and the 6 learjet captains chairs... cooler in console is easy to make custom or mod existing console.. or simply order one off the net. i think bass pro shop truck has them available...