Found My Way Back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xodeedee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everybody ! I was on this forum a few years ago with my 07 Yukon Denali , I got rid of her in 2015 and have missed her since .

Well I have joined the club again as I bought a 07suburban ltz over the weekend , can’t wait to talk to everyone and share our progress together ! Have a great day !

Anybody in northern , Va ?

Attachments

• D38B8C13-E41F-4D90-960A-B7B60E1E6DEE.png
    D38B8C13-E41F-4D90-960A-B7B60E1E6DEE.png
    557.3 KB · Views: 7
OP
OP
xodeedee

xodeedee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome back! Did you do anything to the Denali and what are your plans for the Suburban?
My Denali had a full system , 24’ rims and little things never really got to do all the fun things .

The Burban I have so many plans ideas , she’s currently getting some work done after that’s done she’s starting with new headlight and taillight housings, black mesh grille , got some interior pieces that need replaced , hoping to get a Tesla style headunit and get some speakers put in to start .

OP
OP
xodeedee

xodeedee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome back from Miami&NYC!

Most forum members that do leave for another vehicle do come back.

Your 07 Suburban looks to be in excellent condition!
Thanks! I knew I would leave forever but it’s good to be back ! She’s in pretty good condition she had some issues with an Axel and usual wear and tear stuff and her paint needs some love but she’s solid I can’t complain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmiller727