Found a deal on 24s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rebelution

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1000 bucks for 24s with good tires sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me but you'll still be dropping a grand on nothing more than to look pretty. I would spend that money on something I'd actually get some use out of. But that's just my pennies :p

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
They do look good and would look good on your white hoe, but 24's are wayyyyy too big for me haha. Sounds like a pretty good deal though.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, jump on those! If you are going to buy them inspect the rims for bends, and inspect the tires for any sign of broken or shifted belts. Also check the DOT number and make sure the tires aren't old. Make sure you write up a receipt and write down his license information, if he doesn't want to do that then don't buy them. Those will look sick and for $1000 it's a really good deal.

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not my type of rims but if you can get them for 1000 and they are what you like jump on it

OP
OP
xX Mavr1ck Xx

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your opinions and advice guys! I should be meeting up with him tomorrow evening, and I'll be sure to give the wheels a good look over and ask a lot of questions about them. I'll let ya'll know how it goes!

TNtahoeB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thats only 20 minutes from me! ha ha Bet I could get there before you! LOL

I had 24s on my Tahoe but I sold them for $650 back in may.

OP
OP
xX Mavr1ck Xx

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^lol!

Well I decided on not getting them, I went up there and they look okay.. just not perfect. I'm sure I'll get some one day when I have a little bit better paying job lol. Think I'm just going to get some better tires instead, I mean winter is right around the corner lol. Anybody got some tire suggestions for me?? plz! lol.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sucks you didn't buy them, I really wanted to see what black 24's looked like on a white OBS Tahoe lol.

But 24's pop up every now and then for $1000 on craigslist so just keep your eyes open.