Found a 14 Bolt SF!!!! =D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
So true. Now that I'm not laying in bed and concious I know this ha. Well the conversion ujoint order was placed last night and should be here by Friday. I should have everything done by Saturday. 14 bolt in the truck and the new built up 4L65E and the floor shifter done as well. Sunday should be a blast! Sadly It'll be another week or two before I redo the exhaust, but I've got the PCM tuned for it. (Headers-No Cats-XPipe-Duals-No Mufflers)

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good find! hope to be able to get back to workin on mine one of these days. let us know how it all works out!

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Might have it on today, should be done putting in the monster 4l65e in today! Floor shifter Wednesday, 14 bolt either today or monday... Hopefully the guy drops off the 14 bolt today, I've got the U joint conversion part already.

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
How are things coming along on the swap? $200 is pretty cheap for a 14 bolt sf. Ones around here are twice or more than that.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Money has been the culprit for all the wait on everything lately... The guy with my 14 bolt won't answer his phone. He didn't sketch out or anything hes just really busy, when he finally drops it off and answers his phone it'll be in the truck that day. The built up 4L65 is in the truck though =], floor shifter by monday or tuesday. So hopefully maybe by the end of next week it'll all be in? Pictures by Tuesday for progress sake.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Guy finally contacted me again, should be getting it tomorrow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobsaget