For start we need PPV / SSV pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
Nice , did you have to bid on it , or was it fixed price? also had you been looking specifically for a PPV or just a Tahoe. Just curious cuz I stumbled onto mine at a dealer in Blacksburg VA..I got it primarily for the 4WD and the lower price. I had been looking at Tahoe"s for over a year and thought they were overpriced. If I was to buy a new car it sure as shit wouldn't be white I loke your silver color is that an SEO option or a RPO color? oh yea do you know where K'Vegas is ? LOL

LiLRedWagon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Didn't give much thought to the silver PPVs but that looks really nice to this southern neighbor just across the state line. Don't see too many SCHP Tahoes, mainly he Ford Explorers here in the Upstate.

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice , did you have to bid on it , or was it fixed price? also had you been looking specifically for a PPV or just a Tahoe. Just curious cuz I stumbled onto mine at a dealer in Blacksburg VA..I got it primarily for the 4WD and the lower price. I had been looking at Tahoe"s for over a year and thought they were overpriced. If I was to buy a new car it sure as shit wouldn't be white I loke your silver color is that an SEO option or a RPO color? oh yea do you know where K'Vegas is ? LOL
This one came off the A line, which is fixed (buy it now sorta). I had been looking for a Tahoe of any type, they get some ~80k mile virgins occasionally through there as well but the Tahoes are starting to deplete (of this body).

I'd guess K-Vegas is Kernersville?

BTW, when you buy a state surplus vehicle they print out the history of the vehicle maintenance. From oil changes, to tires, to brakes....everything. Mine had over $28k in maintenance done in its 7 year stint on the line. o_O

SCoRPiuS7

Reaction score
2ciiqgi.jpg

2vt357r.jpg

Finally got my rims after a 3 month wait. Need rear springs, panhard bar and rear bumpstops for a 4/6 drop. Installing soon.

Matsu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
nice ride, an ssv with black ppv wheels? Your avatar looks like one that was on ebay a couple of weeks ago. either texas or Chicago motors? would be my guess.

Chicago motors but I bought it in December, it used to be border patrol. If the light hits the side of the truck at night you can see where the decals were lol. Where did you get yours?

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
I got mine at a ford dealer in Blacksburg VA. Same thing, in the right light you can see where the stripes were. In the rear 1/4 glass one day I saw where some decals that read B22 in like 14in high lettering, I assume it probably means Battalion 22. Nearest I can figure it was a fire chiefs car up near Norfolk Va. because of a warranty claim I saw on the Carfax.. the fire chiefs car here where I live looks to have the same stripes.

Make sure your roof holes are sealed well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts