For start we need PPV / SSV pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting, I’ve only ever seen them on uncut bumpers. Looks better without it and a cut bumper by far. Mine didn’t appear to ever have a push bar or ranch hand but has a mount on the bottom of the bumper support for what looked like a light bar.

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did you remove the running boards? Looks slick!
Pretty early on. I cleaned up the running boards really good, then applied a bedliner to them. They looked pretty good, like they were shiny and new all the time, but I just didn't like it after all the work. Took them off and never looked back, I think it cleans the whole look up a bunch.

steve671

Reaction score
I hear ya, the running boards are not in good shape. I was able to find out that it was with Union City PD its whole life; Far enough away from snow and ocean so no rust. Plan for now is leather seats, console, power folding mirrors, and a stereo.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear ya, the running boards are not in good shape. I was able to find out that it was with Union City PD its whole life; Far enough away from snow and ocean so no rust. Plan for now is leather seats, console, power folding mirrors, and a stereo.
I was pulling your leg. Looks great.
mine looked as good until I started running off-road. Then pinstripes…

I also built a console.

3D892FC2-F890-4079-BAEF-28531CC79A0B.jpeg7FACBCF7-9EAA-4ED3-BE7E-B6AE9CF10236.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts