Fogs with high beams programming...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about us nnbs owners. Hack some more of our stuff.

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chris is it possible to have the fog lights turn on with the truck in DRL or headlight mode? Rather then having to turn them on manually every time.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you do any tweaking to the brightness of the DRLs when they are in parking light mode? I would like the LEDs to be as bright in parking light mode as they are when just the DRLs are on... if that makes since.

sharper4

Reaction score
Any chance you can program the LED strip as the DRL's for the LT models?

...when can we expect to see this to market? You look to have done some really cool customizations here.

OP
OP
G

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you do any tweaking to the brightness of the DRLs when they are in parking light mode? I would like the LEDs to be as bright in parking light mode as they are when just the DRLs are on... if that makes since.

It does make sense and I was thinking about that! Would be SUPER bright but I guess I could try to see ;)

Any chance you can program the LED strip as the DRL's for the LT models?

...when can we expect to see this to market? You look to have done some really cool customizations here.

It's available right now but I'm not sure what you are talking about with the LED strips?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr

Latest posts