Fog light switches, volant, temp mirror, outside heated mirrors and more GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95BlackTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, It happened, someone made me a offer for the Tahoe that I simply couldn't refuse. I now have a 02 Envoy. I have a whole bunch of leftover parts for sale, grab em while you can!

1- Cupholder for center console, I have 1, has rubber inserts, it is epoxied together it is in good shape, you can't see the epoxy at all when in place. Whoever did it, did a real nice job!. $20 plus $6 in shipping

cup22.jpg

2- Fog light switches & more, fit in the vertical (up/down) panel beside the radio. I have 3 of these, Fog light switches $30 each...Fog light and Cargo switch and bezel $40 Airbag switch $10 , Regular cargo switch $10 plus $6 shipping for any...

fog4.jpg

3- Volant Cold Air Intake... These are almost $300 new. You can snag this one for $125 plus $10 in shipping...

volant1.jpg

volant2.jpg

4- Inside Dual readout Compass Temp mirror, No Pigtail. Has pass airbag light on it. $30 plus $6 in shipping...

inmirror2.jpg

5- Outside heated power mirrors, from a 99 Suburban. $60 for the pair, plus $10 shipping

heated03.jpg

6- Steering wheel with airbag and radio controls, (Chevy) $ 50 plus $12 shipping

nbs14.jpg

I am glad to accept PayPal...

More to come I'm sure...PM me to make sure the item you need is still here...

Shawn

Last edited:

96redsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What else would I need to do to upgrade the steering wheel audio controls besides what you are selling?

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

All that work on the Hoe and you sold it?!

cadon69

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'll take a fog lamp switch and pigtail. I'll PM info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
95BlackTahoe

95BlackTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take the gauge pod.

PM Sent

Shawn

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

What else would I need to do to upgrade the steering wheel audio controls besides what you are selling?

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

All that work on the Hoe and you sold it?!

Here is the link to how I did the install...

radio controls

Sometimes a offer comes that you simply can't turn down...I couldnt..

Shawn

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you still have a cup holder Ill take the one that is not epoxied together. Let me know and where to send money

Sekani's 96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do u still have the steering wheel pm me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo