Fog Light - front harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gasser76

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the GM part number is for the front Fog Light harness?
This would go between the lights and the front plug that goes into the main front harness. Not having any luck finding it online.

FYI - I haven't tried the GM dealer yet, as I am afraid of their prices!

Thanks,

choodock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested in this as well. My LS does not have fog lights, but I want to add them. Where is the factory fog light switch?

OmarR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never heard of the kit that Rosendo purchased, but that would be awesome if you could go that route.

Otherwise, GM bundles it with the main front harness.

00-04 - #15912581

05+ - #15912597

The only difference between the 2 is the inclusion of the efan harness in the 05+ one.

choodock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never heard of the kit that Rosendo purchased, but that would be awesome if you could go that route.

Otherwise, GM bundles it with the main front harness.

00-04 - #15912581

05+ - #15912597

The only difference between the 2 is the inclusion of the efan harness in the 05+ one.

I couldn't find the kit either. I did notice that I have the fog light switch in my dash and it lights up when pressed. I'm hoping to crawl under it this weekend and see if it has the fog light harness and someone just removed the fog light housings. It has had the bumper and passenger side bumper brackets replaced because of a small fender bender, so I am hoping they were being cheap and not replace the fog lights.

rosendo192000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bad guys I'm on Tapatalk and doesn't show me on what tahoe years I was looking and replying at . I was talking about my nnbs . Sorry for getting ur hopes up

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or you could always do like I did and simply buy factory housings and wire them up yourself. I was gonna use a factory foglight switch, but it only sends a pulse to the BCM when you press the button. The BCM is what actually turns the foglights on. Plus you can NOT turn on the fogs unless the lowbeams are on, and they also automatically turn off if you turn on the high beams. By wiring up my own toggle switch, I can turn my fogs on and off whenever I please, regardless of what other lights are on or not on. Plus it was the easiest way to wire it up, so it was a no brainer for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbabik