Fog/Driving Light Install 2022 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MyChevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has any one tried to install Fog/Driving Lights that fit 2022 Yukons on their 2022 Tahoe?

Tahoered

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump! I would love to see if this is possible and how it would look.

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's stupid the 2021 Tahoe Premier doesn't have fog lights. Would love to add them onto mine. I'm not even sure if the wiring exists for them.

Curious if anyone chimes in.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m happy to look into a way to achieve this using a factory switch and wiring that integrates in to the vehicle. I’m thinking the bumper harness section would have blunt cut wires that the end user could splice into the connections to the fog lamps of their choice. Thoughts?

As I don’t have a 21+, I’ll need someone to be my eyes. Can someone post a pic of the Yukon factory fog lamp switch?

I currently build a harness that allows the factory integration of fog lamps on the 15-20 models. Hopefully the 21+ won’t require integration with its canbus as I believe the Global B software architecture has yet to be cracked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz