Floormats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

njracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So weather tech does make a rear cargo liner that allows you to use the 3rd row seating? i have not seen this, but would like one

Yes, you just have to trim out the areas where the seat hooks in. It took me a few minutes with a razor knife.

sherfield2002

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok i read that the extended cargo liner has premarked areas that can be trimmed or cut out to expose the clips for the 3rd row

does anyone know if the weathertech cargo mats are a stiffer/plastic material or more of a rubber type?

2 big dogs slide all over the place on the cheap stiff plastic one i currently have...

As mentioned already, the extended cargo liners are pre-marked to be trimmed for use with 3rd row, very easy to do.

The WeatherTechs are more rubbery than the Husky's.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome info!!!!!

I too was curious if you trimmed the cargo liner, that the seats would fit.

also, the digital fit WT liners are a rigid plastic, not rubber.

wwolfe

Reaction score
I have used weather tech in our 07 ltz tahoe, 11 ltz tahoe, 12 caddy srx and 12 yukon denali now. I love the quality and fit of weathertech. Well worth the money and no comparison in my opinion

bullelksd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone found a good way to keep Weather Tech passenger floor mat from sliding? Hold downs, etc? I love the product, just have trouble with passengers moving that mat around and it getting out of shape.

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone found a good way to keep Weather Tech passenger floor mat from sliding? Hold downs, etc? I love the product, just have trouble with passengers moving that mat around and it getting out of shape.

I've had the exact same thing. I'm thinking of contacting them even though I've had them a while bc the passenger one is so annoying and has always been that way from the start. Plus the weather tech emblem fell off within the first year. I don't know why they didn't provide an anchor for that mat like they did with the drivers side!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076