First time owner and first time poster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, Newbie here and introduced to the glorious catalog of 'hoe fixes recently. Finally got around to posting about my new tahoe. Hope yall enjoy the pics. she's an 06, bought with 92,000 miles, 5.3L, 4x4 and 3rd row. Runs like a top and I couldnt be happier. Interior is super clean and was told that it was a vacation vehicle. Done a few creature comfort upgrades since purchase such as new head unit and sub wire up. working on more and more and getting ready to road trip to Montana where she'll live for college. Any suggestions on things to check, tips for road trip and tips for winterizing this beast in Montana? Thanks for the looks and suggestions! Pics below.

My Hoe.jpg My hoe 2.jpg My hoe 3.jpg My Hoe 4.jpg

Chowder

Reaction score
Looks good! What did you do with the sub? I recently bought a yukon XL and I don't think the sub is working.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks to be in excellent shape in and out. Nice find and nice color. Looks very well maintained.

Welcome from Miami Beach Thomas!!

OP
OP
MTHoe

MTHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks good! What did you do with the sub? I recently bought a yukon XL and I don't think the sub is working.

i bought a kick'r 12" enclosure from best buy on sale. After driving around for a little with the stock sub i knew i needed more bass than what it provided. Stuck in the cargo area on the driver's side. Sounds great and provides a nice kick.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make sure the Dexcool coolant is 50/50 mix for maximum performance for winter operations. Check the battery's condition and age and see if it has an engine block heater.

Looks great btw!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9