find me a dead del sol!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Like the title says i need to fond a part for my sol. I need he engine harness off an obd1 del sol. Roughly around 93-94. Mine had the b16a3 so if someone finds a harness at a good price i can pay for it and shipping and you will become my best bro lol. Please there are no del sols in 150 miles either way and i want to get it running!!! Thanks. O n heres what to look for picture.jpgpicture.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

And one thing i forgot is it has to be uncut

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Change the title to "find my masculinity!"

I kid I kid! :)

RedRocker

Back in Black
Reaction score
I thought this thread was gonna be about a Honda nut that thought there was no such thing as a broke down Del Sol - LOL - hope you find your harness.

OP
OP
Gzes

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Yea i saw thag harness but dont know compatability and yea i no its broke down lol. Damn on honda tech they are assholes so asking the loving tyf for help. I had found one for $50 but the guy was shady and i got scared i was gonna get screwed over

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

O and robbie bet yo wife found my masculenity last night;) jk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo