Finally took pictures of the new look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice!

Thats the OEM hitch closeout right? There are very few good pictures of them. Doesnt look too blob-y on yours

OP
OP
sanco

sanco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice!

Thats the OEM hitch closeout right? There are very few good pictures of them. Doesnt look too blob-y on yours

Thanks and yes it is! I had the same concern before I bought it but IMO I think it looks a ton better with the cover. And no at least for me it's not sticking out too bad

20200408_192445.jpg 20200408_191659.jpg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought that grille required the original to be cut out. Now I'm kinda back on the fence between that one and the fully black insert replacements.

OP
OP
sanco

sanco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought that grille required the original to be cut out. Now I'm kinda back on the fence between that one and the fully black insert replacements.

Not this particular one but it does bulge out a bit. Yea I was torn between the two but with aftermarket headlights it lost that signature tahoe front end with all the aftermarket garbage lol

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not this particular one but it does bulge out a bit. Yea I was torn between the two but with aftermarket headlights it lost that signature tahoe front end with all the aftermarket garbage lol

Ah. I see how it mounts now. I'm gonna have to get the all-black inserts and be happy with that or cut the bar out of my stock grille if I want the open design. Your's looks great!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome Sanco!

Looks perfect just the way it is! I am always against lowering vehicles due to constant flooded roadways I travel on.