Finally sold my tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
drakon543

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shes actually a great cook either way they bought a running driving truck from me. barely past a week and it dies i mean total fluke that just decided to die then. i dont sell junk i dont want to be known for selling junk. i even spent 3 hrs on it the night before they bought it going over the brakes and fluids and making sure all the charging and starting connections were clean and good to go. if we were talking closer to a month out from purchase then its a different story. id still probably fix it for free but insisted upfront they pay for the parts. barely a week out and i dont think its fair even tho i pride myself on my level of being an ahole. does sway my decision as its a buddy from work but regardless.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
shes actually a great cook either way they bought a running driving truck from me. barely past a week and it dies i mean total fluke that just decided to die then. i dont sell junk i dont want to be known for selling junk. i even spent 3 hrs on it the night before they bought it going over the brakes and fluids and making sure all the charging and starting connections were clean and good to go. if we were talking closer to a month out from purchase then its a different story. id still probably fix it for free but insisted upfront they pay for the parts. barely a week out and i dont think its fair even tho i pride myself on my level of being an ahole. does sway my decision as its a buddy from work but regardless.
I totally understand. Some of us were just busting your chops. You did the right thing--especially for your buddy.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
I am a firm believer in the thought that as soon as money is owed between family or friends, it changes the relationship and not for the better.

It always does, I lost several friends and learn my lesson from it. Now I tell them, do I look like a bank. Never had one come back and ask for a loan again. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins