Finally sold my tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
drakon543

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
best one i was trying to pull out of a one lane street into an extremely busy street. trying to nudge my way out jersey driver behind me jumped a curb drives straight through someones front yard clips the front bumper of a car and they both just drove off like nothing happened.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
best one i was trying to pull out of a one lane street into an extremely busy street. trying to nudge my way out jersey driver behind me jumped a curb drives straight through someones front yard clips the front bumper of a car and they both just drove off like nothing happened.
That sounds like a straight up A$$hole! We're not all like that. I hope he got caught.

OP
OP
drakon543

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds like a straight up A$$hole! We're not all like that. I hope he got caught.
ya there's aholes everywhere i just happen to find them regularly when i go to jersey. i used to work in Washington nj and pburg. wifes family is out by Fairlawn or something i want to say. her grandmother used to be out in toms river so i had regular trips around nj.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
ya there's aholes everywhere i just happen to find them regularly when i go to jersey. i used to work in Washington nj and pburg. wifes family is out by Fairlawn or something i want to say. her grandmother used to be out in toms river so i had regular trips around nj.
Lucky you! Sarcasm!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11