finally lowered... 2/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
you guys would be serprised to know, i am ambidextrous... doing things with my left hand arent that forign to me. I do write with my right hand so my pendmemship is terrible. however i play all sports with my left... so its not that bad

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
itll be a long long road before i sell my wheels, to much $$$ to get the replacements i want

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
interesting thing about these wheels... the are MB Wheels, which are exclusive to Discount Tire and American Tire... HOWEVER, the company that actually casts these rims also sells them under some other wheel brand name, not sure what it is though. Mine came from Discount Tire

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought they looked close to the MB Wheels Predator series.

199.00 + New Tires = Can't afford...

I have checked Ebay with no luck on used MB Predators. Seems like I can't find a good rim that is 16". Would like to at least keep the rims on the cheap side.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
if your lookin for 16" or 17"... why not scoop up the new NNBS denali 17" stockers, they look great on the NBS and people unload em cheap all the time when they upgrade their own wheels

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
so im lookin for some shorts shocks for the rear... how do i make it ride nicer up front?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269

Latest posts