Finally got some new stuff.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UGA Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was finally able to get some new stuff done to the Tahoe. I say finally even though I have only had the truck for a month or so. Unfortunately I do not have pics yet. As soon as I can they will be provided.

First I had my tint redone. Added tint over the windows in the rear (20%). Then put 15% on the front 2 windows and front strip. Love it. Wanted something dark but not to dark so I could see out.

Then I got a Spectre intake. Sounded sweet. But didn't hear it for long as I had some custom exhaust installed the next morning. It was a magnaflow muffler and magnaflow tip. One in and one out. It sounds sweet. Loud when I want it to be and quiet on the highway. Went on a road trip over the weekend and almost no drone. Just how I wanted it.

Lastly, I installed a speed grille on the front. Love the looks.

Again I will get some pics as soon as I can. It got pretty dirty over the weekend on the trip, so it needs a good cleaning first.

OP
OP
UGA Tahoe

UGA Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally gots some pics. The first pic is of my truck in the mountains. Just before some friends and I entered the woods for a couple of days. It is not very clean but is a cool pic. It shows what grille I installed. The rest, well you get what they are for.

Attachments

• Roofing 013.jpg
    Roofing 013.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Tahoe 001.jpg
    Tahoe 001.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Tahoe 002.jpg
    Tahoe 002.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Tahoe 003.jpg
    Tahoe 003.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 39

M3PO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love that first pic, nothing better than some camping. The Yukon/Tahoe is the ultimate camper, good on road, lots of room, lots of power and decent off road (enough to get you off the beaten path).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove