Fender Flares on Stock hoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alc5m

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the bushwacker fender flares (p/n 40905-02) on a stock hoe?

no lift, stock tire size

Would it look funny? i got the maroonish purple paint job with the white bottom which if i got these i would prob sprey black or something so it kinda matches with the flares

i have a rust hole almost thru right behind the rear passanger side door, and the paint is flaking on the driver side now, so im gonna have an issue with that side to, so i was gonna myabe blast it and then toss bondo in it, or just por15 it or something to that effect and then toss the flares on to cover it

but im kinda unsure of how that would look with a stock hoe ya know?

arveetek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the OE style flares on my Tahoe with stock suspension. I have aftermarket wheels, but similar to stock size tires. I think they will look just fine, as they are identical to the shape and size of the flares your rig would have come with from the factory.

Casey

OP
OP
A

alc5m

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response casey

Id be getting them as a gift if i got them which is why im thinking about it now

those actually dont look bad at all

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh your hoe doesnt have the stock flares on it? Do all hoes come from the factory with those or not? I have them on mine but they are going to need to be painted soon. They look good though, especially if they are color matched

sokr915

Reaction score
here is mine, they are stock flares and my truck is a little bit lifted, and it did not come with these, I got them used off craigslist.

IMG_1060.jpg

OP
OP
A

alc5m

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh your hoe doesnt have the stock flares on it? Do all hoes come from the factory with those or not? I have them on mine but they are going to need to be painted soon. They look good though, especially if they are color matched

The only flares that i have seen stock are the ones that run with the runnning boards

out of all the chevys my dad has owned, only his current 97 sburban has the flares with the running boards

mine only has the small chrome trim around the fenders

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I didnt know that. I guess Im lucky that I bought one that had the flares already on it... I like them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879