Fender flares for 2018 yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lifted

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just putting this out there, has anyone tried the flares for a sierra or silverado on their Yukon or Tahoe? or are the dimensions no where near the same. I desperately need something on my yukon that isn't hideous and will protect the sides of my unit from the spray of road salt and grime and mud. Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller? Just hoping someone has tried and made them work somehow as I'm too cheap to be the guinea pig, although no websites say they fit... HELP....

Hattie2879

Reaction score
I haven't been able to find anything for my 2017 Tahoe. I've seen a couple different rubber strip types that I'm not interested in. I looked at the ones for the Silverado but realized I'd have to cut the rear flares because of how my rear doors sit at the fender/wheel well. I'm not sure how they would work with a Yukon XL, since the door doesn't interfere with the fender/wheel well.

OP
OP
L

Lifted

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just saw one today in passing and it had flares on it but I didn't get a chance to chase him down and ask about them as I was only a passenger and I don't think my dad was in the mood for a car chase... Asked at a custom shop and they didn't have a clue either other than the husky extend a fender ugly rubber things.

Hattie2879

Reaction score
Can someone just buy the ERG OEM fender flares and put them on their Tahoe already? I still can't decide if I want them or not and I don't wanna be the guinea pig. :p

I can't really decide by the ONE picture ERG has posted.

Tk59194

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may pull the trigger on these. A bit pricey, but think the protection they offer is worth it. Just a gamble on how these will actually look.

Hattie2879

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I did see those awhile back. I'm thinking that if I get the flares, I'd just keep them black, to match the roof rails and side step. Still can't make up my mind though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastline22