Feeler: 02 Lifted Tahoe 20x12s $12500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clean looking tahoe. what's next?

OP
OP
JRandle

JRandle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on if I get this job at Union Pacific or not.. If I get it ima look at a diesel to lift or an srt8 challenger..

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clean truck! Where did you get the front bumper cap to be color matched? I'm looking for one too.

imi4tth3w

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just wanted to say thank you for convincing me to keep my fender flares and not doing tow mirrors and glad i went down to 33's.

good looking truck still and GLWS

OP
OP
JRandle

JRandle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clean truck! Where did you get the front bumper cap to be color matched? I'm looking for one too.

I'm just going to sand mine smooth as well as the handles.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

just wanted to say thank you for convincing me to keep my fender flares and not doing tow mirrors and glad i went down to 33's.

good looking truck still and GLWS

Thanks man and no problem lol

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

No why u sellin bro i love ur rig:(

I have a problem with getting vehicles, fixing then up, and selling them :-/ but I'm looking for something to "go fast" or a 4dr jeep prolly..