Fedex came today!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you didn't cover the whole headlight?

I believe he just covered the corner of the headlight (from top to bottom) and left the rest untouched...

OP
OP
I

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats right Burb. I just covered the corners. The Lamin X in made to cover the whole light if you want, but I didnt want to, cause it would have affected the light output.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Looks good man.. Car is really coming along. I used the Lamin X as well for my lights. That was one of the very first mods I did to the car back in 08. I am actually looking to go darker now. So I might actually just get black vinyl for it. But anyway very nice. Only thing I am not a fan of the tail ligths that much but still looks good the Gen4 black would have been a better look. But to each is their own.

OP
OP
I

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Brent! To be honest, I'm not to happy with the tails either. They looked different in the pics when I bought them. What I really hate about them, is that you can barely tell when the brakes are on in the daylight when the headlights are on. The brake Leds are just a slight bit brighter. I am going to give the company a call and hopefully either fix the problem or get new ones. Where can I see the Gen 4 tails at?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my G4's on eBay....

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brian -- I've got a set of tails that I'm not using. They already have 6-ohm resistors spliced in. They are G3s, but are absolutely no different than the G4s (I have both, and there's no difference). I initially thought I had a fast blink issue with the lights, but it turns out that my problem was on the truck-side's harness. So, no I have two sets, and no use for one of 'em. Let me know if you're interested.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Thanks Brent! To be honest, I'm not to happy with the tails either. They looked different in the pics when I bought them. What I really hate about them, is that you can barely tell when the brakes are on in the daylight when the headlights are on. The brake Leds are just a slight bit brighter. I am going to give the company a call and hopefully either fix the problem or get new ones. Where can I see the Gen 4 tails at?

Same thing happened to me. I stopped like my Bermuda black ones after a year because of the reflectors on them. Got the G4s and decided that I wanted a different look so I am now on my third set! :hands:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats right Burb. I just covered the corners. The Lamin X in made to cover the whole light if you want, but I didnt want to, cause it would have affected the light output.

Ahh I see. I wonder how it would look on my car since it's white. I just hate that amber reflector on there.

Oh and for the tails.. Yea man I think your best bet is G4 LED tails smoked or tinted : /

OP
OP
I

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm working with company I bought them from for a refund. Def gonna get something different. That is I can get a refund.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exceltheink